- The Coyote Hearing SessionsPresented by BandPage
- TLG Jam In The VanLive at BottleRock 2014
- The Over Overs - Free DownloadOur Thing, Your Words (Vol II)
- BandPage ExperiencesAvailable Now
- Bob Dylan Tribute AlbumBob Dylan In The '80s: Volume One
- Stream TLG LiveSpacebar App
- New Album 'In The Wake'Available Now!
- Swinging From StarsBook of Short Stories Inspired by the Music of TLG
- Live Downloads9:30 Club - Washington, DC (2/18/12)
- PhotosBrooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, NY (2/11/12)
Credit: Andrew Blackstein
The Coyote Hearing Sessions
BandPage Presents the Tea Leaf Green Coyote Hearing Sessions. On the last Wednesday of every month in 2014 TLG will release one new track for FREE.
The free downloads will feature songs recorded by Tea Leaf Green and various line up configurations of the band, and taken from their recording sessions at Coyote Hearing Studios in Oakland; some of the tracks will also feature special guests.
The Over Overs - Free Download
The Over Overs, featuring Trevor, Reed and Cochrane from TLG, have released their second album Our Thing, Your Words available now to stream and download FREE. Our Thing, Your Words features 12 cover songs showcasing the trio's improvisational wizardry on such songs as "Brown Eyed Women" by the Grateful Dead, Wilco's "Jesus, Etc." and "The Obvious Child" by Paul Simon.
Stream or download it now at www.soundcloud.com/theoverovers
Brown Eyed Women - Grateful Dead
Copper Kettle - Bob Dylan
Tree By The River - Iron and Wine
Jesus Etc. - Wilco
To Ramona - Bob Dylan
The Obvious Child - Paul Simon
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
April Come She Will - Simon and Garfunkel
Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones
Run That Body Down - Paul Simon
Plain As Day - Nathan Moore
Everytime We Say Goodbye - Cole Porter
This month, BandPage is offering you the opportunity to record a professional demo with Cochrane McMillan of Tea Leaf Green. This Experience gives you the chance to spend a day inside the Coyote Hearing Studios and record your own song with Cochrane. The tracking, mixing, and production of your demo are all included in the purchase of this Experience.
Whether it's for a full band or an individual, this unique Experience gives you the chance to record in the same studio that has hosted the likes of Dr. Dog, Marco Benevento, Apollo Sunshine, Nada Surf and many others.
>>Learn more about this Experience
BandPage is also still offering a limited number of autographed copies of In The Wake CDs and 180-gram double vinyl available now.
Get all the details at www.bandpage.com/tealeafgreen/experiences
Bob Dylan Tribute Album
When thinking back on the career of Bob Dylan, his output from the '80s isn't the first thing that comes to mind. However many artists, including Tea Leaf Green, feel this period has been overlooked and have contributed tracks to a tribute album dubbed Bob Dylan In The '80s: Volume One, is available now via ATO Records.
Get it now on iTunes or at www.80sdylan.com
Tea Leaf Green covered the very rare 'Waiting To Get Beat', which Dylan never recorded in the studio. Other artists featured on the tribute album include Deer Tick, Glen Hansard, Blitzen Trapper, and Marco Benevento among others.
Complete Track List
01. Langhorne Slim & The Law - "Got My Mind Made Up"
02. Built to Spill - "Jokerman"
03. Reggie Watts - "Brownsville Girl (Reprise)"
04. Craig Finn - "Sweetheart Like You"
05. Ivan & Alyosha - "You Changed My Life"
06. Deer Tick - "Night After Night"
07. Dawn Landes & Bonnie "Prince" Billy - "Dark Eyes"
08. Tea Leaf Green - "Waiting To Get Beat"
09. Aaron Freeman & Slash - "Wiggle Wiggle"
10. Elvis Perkins - "Congratulations"
11. Hannah Cohen - "Covenant Woman"
12. Marco Benevento - "Every Grain Of Sand"
13. Yellowbirds - "Series Of Dreams"
14. Blitzen Trapper - "Unbelievable"
15. Lucius - "When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky"
16. Glen Hansard - "Pressing On"
17. Carl Broemel - "Death Is Not The End"
Stream TLG Live
Tea Leaf Green is pleased to offer a free live stream of all their upcoming shows via the Spacebar App (download FREE on iTunes
Once you download the app to your phone or tablet, you'll find a list of all the upcoming TLG shows available to stream free.
New Album 'In The Wake'
Tea Leaf Green is thrilled for the release of their new studio album In The Wake, available now at:
>>TLG online store
Recorded at Coyote Hearing in Oakland, the new album features a diverse collection of 13 all new tracks with guest appearances by Dan Lebowitz (ALO), Leslie Helpert, the Jazz Mafia Horns and many more. After more than a year in the making, In The Wake is unlike anything the band has ever recorded before.
Swinging From Stars
In Swinging From Stars, critically acclaimed author Joseph Williams takes fifteen Tea Leaf Green songs spanning their career and uniquely adapts them into a variety of genres, from Barnyard Romance and Western to Fantasy and Psychological Horror. Fans of the band and newcomers alike will enjoy Williams' interpretations and deliberate twists of these beloved songs.
The book includes short stories inspired by classic TLG songs like The Devil's Pay, Truck Stop Sally, and 5000 Acres, as well as newer songs from 'Radio Tragedy!' like All Washed Up, Arise and My Oklahoma Home.
Purchase your copy now in the ONLINE STORE
February 18, 2012
Set 1: Sex in the '70s, Fallen Angel, Rapture, Warmup > Vote on Tuesday, Dreaming Without Sleeping, Soldiers of Kentucky, Incandescent Devil, Arise, You're My Star, Red Ribbons1, Sleep Paralysis, The Devil's Pay, This is Real2, Hipster Ninja, All Washed Up, Gambler3, Don't Do It4
Encore: Keeping the Faith, Truck Stop Sally4
Encore: Keeping the Faith, Truck Stop Sally4